Monday, June 1, 2015

A Daisy Blanket for a special little girl

As you may or may not be aware I'm not only a lover of all things food but I also love Crochet.  I am self taught with lots of help from the Internet, especially from bobwison123 on YouTube, Clare (no, not bob) is a great teacher and I learned all my basics from her.  I'm pretty confident with my crochet now and I can actually follow a written pattern which I'm quite chuffed about.  If you're keen to learn how to crochet I'd highly recommend checking out Clare's YouTube page to get you started.  This blanket isn't on her site but I still thank Clare for teaching me the basics oh and as a bonus, Clare is an Aussie like me so I felt at home listening to her instructions. Links below...

SO about this lovely blanket.  Our close friends have a little girl who is about to turn one and I thought it would be nice to make her a special blanket. Her middle name is Daisy so I thought it fitting to make her blanket a daisy theme.  I must admit I'm so happy with how this turned out and I hope little Miss will love it too.

If anyone is interested in how I made this let me know and I'll see if I can find the links to the pages I picked up the pattern from.

Bobwilson facebook
Bobwilson youtube

My daisy blanket.






The back side of the blanket showing the join. 




No comments:

Post a Comment