Thursday, August 20, 2015

Birthday gift for Mum


Buying a present can sometimes be tricky, not knowing what someone needs/wants and what about buying for people that have everything they need? That's why I love that I've learned how to crochet.  I decided to make Mum a cushion for her birthday.  I had an idea in mind and asked Abby (my 11 year old) to pick out some nice colour combinations her Grossi would like.  She came up with this after scrolling though some pins on pinterest. 

I love how this turned out and Mum loves it too :) 

If you're keen to give this a go it's called Sunburst Granny Square.  I found this great tutorial on YouTube CLICK HERE I then went up to our local craft store to get some matching material for the cushion cover.  I hand stitched the crochet panel onto the cover and added a zip so it can easily be washed



 



No comments:

Post a Comment